Please read this first
Is My Business Eligible?
Currently, this program is only open to Garland County businesses that meet the following criteria. These categories of business have immediately been the most affected by COVID-19:
The business must be in one of the following business categories:
Bars & Restaurants
Health & Beauty
How Does My Business Fulfill the Customers’ orders?
- When a customer completes an order, they will receive an email confirmation with an order number. It will look like a typical email receipt. *Note this may go to their email junk folder.
- Customers will be advised that they need to redeem or pick up their gift card at your business location.
- A customer will bring confirmation of their purchase to your business. This will be in the form of the receipt mentioned in step 1 (printed out or presented on their phone).
- We recommend using THIS FORM to keep track of your fulfillment of these ordering: the customer’s name, order number, gift card amount and the date of fulfillment. Then, have the customer sign the form verifying their acceptance.
- Process a sale via your current P.O.S. or existing processes for the gift card/gift certificate or products or services.
How Does My Business Get Paid?
Every Wednesday The Greater Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce will compile a report of the total sales of gift cards for your business. They will then issue and mail a check payment in that amount to your business (mailing address of your choosing).